Pre-K Soccer is for children attending Kindergarten next school year (Sept 2019), or for any kids born before 8/31/2014.
Not old enough for Pre-K Soccer? Join the new Micro Soccer League running before the PK league - ages 3+!
NEED YOUR CHILD'S GRADE UPDATED? Email email@example.com - please do not create a new member on your account.
Join Medfield Parks & Recreation for FALL Pre-K soccer. Participants develop their skills in an environment emphasizing fun, fundamentals and sportsmanship. FALL 2018 games are played Saturday mornings at 9:00am on McCarthy Park Soccer Fields.
Pre-K Soccer seeks two volunteers per team to serve as coaches.
Contact Medfield Parks & Rec at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in coaching. Coaches will always have their child/children placed on their team. If you would like to coach with another parent, both parents must email requesting to coach together - one-way requests will not be honored.
As an FYI - we do not differentiate between "head" and "assistant" coaches - both share the same responsibilities and the commitment to be there on a weekly basis. If you have someone you want to coach with, I need an email from BOTH parties stating their intent to coach with you each other.
All participants will need to bring: soccer ball (size 3), full water bottle, and sneakers (no cleats).
Team jersey and socks provided by Medfield Parks and Recreation
For additional information regarding requests, questions and/or concerns call the Pfaff Center at (508) 359-2715 or email email@example.com.
Rosters will be released no later than April 25th!
Please note the following in regards to requests:
- Every effort will be made to accommodate each request.
- All requests must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The request window closes FRIDAY, APRIL 19TH.
- Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Please enroll your child prior making your request.
- Requests can only be made for coaches and/or players currently enrolled in the program.
- Please limit requests to NO MORE THAN 2 CHILDREN PER REQUEST.
- There is no guarantee your child be placed on the roster of your choice based the level of enrollment and prior requests.