Is your child too young for the Pre-K Soccer league, but ready to start organized soccer activities? We have you covered with our MICRO SOCCER LEAGUE for kids ages 3-4+ (Birthday must be before 8/31/2016 - no exceptions)!
The Micro Soccer League will be held on Saturday mornings from 8:00-8:40 at McCarthy Park. This basic instructional league will be led by volunteer coaches and is designed as an introduction to organized soccer activities, drills, and general game-play. Participants will have 15-20 minutes of instruction, followed by 20 minutes of game-play.
VOLUNTEER COACHES NEEDED! We are looking for at least 2 coaches per team for the season. If we are unable to get coaches, we will be unable to offer the league! Please email Kevin at email@example.com to volunteer as a coach.
All participants will need to bring: soccer ball (size 3), water bottle and sneakers (no cleats). Shin guards are optional for Micro Soccer.
Team jersey and socks provided by Medfield Parks and Recreation
For additional information regarding requests, questions and/or concerns call the office at (508) 359-2715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rosters will be released no later than Thursday, April 30th
***Please note the following in regards to requests***
- All requests must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com.
- The request window closes FRIDAY, APRIL 17, 2020
- Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Please enroll your child prior making your request.
- There is no guarantee your request will/can be accommodated
- Requests can only be made for coaches and/or players currently enrolled in the program.
- Please limit requests to NO MORE THAN 2 CHILDREN PER REQUEST.