Is your child too young for the PK Soccer league, but ready to start organized soccer activities? Medfield Parks and Recreation has you covered with our new MICRO SOCCER LEAGUE for kids ages 3-4+ (Birthday must be before 8/31/2016 - no exceptions)!
The Micro Soccer League will be held on Saturday mornings from 8:00-8:40 at McCarthy Fields. This basic instructional league will be led by volunteer coaches and is designed as an introduction to organized soccer activities, drills, and general game-play. Participants will have ~15-20 minutes of instruction, followed by ~20 minutes of game-play.
VOLUNTEER COACHES NEEDED! We are looking for at least 2 coaches per team for the season. If we are unable to get coaches, we will be unable to offer the league! Please email Eric Kevorkian at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer as a coach.
All participants will need to bring: soccer ball (size 3), full water bottle, and sneakers (no cleats).
Team jersey and socks provided by Medfield Parks and Recreation
For additional information regarding requests, questions and/or concerns call the Pfaff Center at (508) 359-2715 or email email@example.com.
Rosters will be released no later than September 5th
***Please note the following in regards to requests***
- All requests must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The request window closes FRIDAY, AUGUST 31ST, 2019
- Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Please enroll your child prior making your request.
- There is no guarantee your request will/can be accommodated
- Requests can only be made for coaches and/or players currently enrolled in the program.
- Please limit requests to NO MORE THAN 2 CHILDREN PER REQUEST.