SUMMER CAMP REFUND POLICY
The cancellation/refund policy for SUMMER CAMPS is as follows:
- Withdrawal 2 weeks prior to the start of camp will result in a full refund minus a $10 administrative fee (or a full credit to your Park & Rec account).
- Withdrawal 1 week prior to the start of camp will result in a 75% refund minus a $10 administrative fee.
- Withdrawal on the Thursday, Friday or Monday morning prior to the start of a camp week will result in a 50% refund minus a $10 administrative fee.
- DISMISSAL FROM CAMP: Removal of a camper by the administrative staff due to behavioral issues (or other issues deemed detrimental to the camp) will result in no refund.
HEALTH FORMS FOR CAMPERS: CAMPDOCS
After you have registered for camp, you will receive an automated email from CampDocs asking you to log in and access your account. This is specific to your account and your registrations! If you have any trouble uploading any documents, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or CampDocs at email@example.com. Please contact us with any questions regarding CampDocs.
CampDocs is a safe and efficient way to collect all the forms required for summer camp. All Health forms, permission slips, authorization to administer medications and immunization records, must be filed electronically at www.CampDocs.com.
** Note, we no longer accept paper copies of health forms in the office. All health records are done through CampDocs.
SUMMER CAMP STAFF
All our summer camp counselors are at least 16 years of age or older. All camp staff go through a yearly orientation before the camp season starts. All camp staff are trained and re-trained each year in the following: CPR, First Aid, AED and how to administer an epi-pen. All staff are CORI and SORI background checked each year.
CAMPER TO STAFF RATIOS
We always adhere to the state minimum for ratios with our camps. But we ALWAYS beat those minimum requirements! The state's minimum ratios are:
* 1 counselor for every 10 campers ages 7 and older
* 1 counselor for every 5 campers younger than 7 years old (4-6 years old)
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP DAILY
Here is a list of items that will be needed DAILY at our summer camps. If there is ever a change due to a special event or performance, we will communicate that to all parents at least one day before the event.
* Refillable water bottle (we have MULTIPLE water stations throughout our camps)
* Towel and swimsuit (full day campers) [preferably have them come to camp in a swimsuit to alleviate delays in going to the Pond]
* Sunscreen (name clearly on bottle) [We do provide Camp sunscreen, but if you have a particular brand you prefer, please send that along with your child]