This league is for children who are currently in Kindergarten.
Team shirts and hats are given to each player on the first day.
Equipment provided includes: tees, balls, helmets and bases.
Kids will need to bring their own glove.
Games are scheduled for Wednesday afternoons from 5:15-6:15 and are held on the small soccer fields at McCarthy Park.
Kinder T-Ball seeks AT LEAST two volunteers per team to serve as coaches. Contact Jacqui at email@example.com if interested.
We will not be accepting any team requests
or grouping requests this spring.
Rosters and schedules will be distributed by Monday, May 3rd!
Protocols to be followed during COVID-19:
- FACE COVERINGS must be worn at all times by players, coaches, and spectators unless 6' of distance can be maintained at all times. There is no exception to this rule. This is based on the latest guidance from the EEA Guidelines for Organized Youth and Adult Amateur Sports. This guidance is fluid and may change during the season; we will update if/when this regulation is changed.
- There will be a limit of ONE adult/guardian per family at the games. Even if you have two children participating in the same league (ie, twins in Kinder T-Ball), only 1 parent/guardian may attend. (Please no siblings at the field for these games.)
- Parents will be asked to stand on one side of the field only to allow for physical distancing from the other fields. Please stand on the LEFT side of your field when looking down from the red shed.
- We will be limiting the number of kids per team this season. This will be strictly enforced and we will not be able to add more kids once the league fills up.
- We have measured the space for the fields and will be able to have our usual fields and space the fields 25' apart. This is above and beyond the minimum requirements from the state.
- There will be two coaches per team.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the fields but also ask parents to have some ready for their child when they come off the field.
- We will not be able to honor any special requests this season. Please understand this. Coaches will have their child(ren) on their specific team.
- All players will need to have their own glove with them. Park & Rec will provide the bats, balls, bases and tees. Please clearly write your last name on the glove in permanent marker.
- This season will start on Wednesday, May 5th and we anticipate running for six weeks, ending on June 9th.
- Any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to Kevin Ryder, Director of Parks & Recreation, at firstname.lastname@example.org.