Knucklebones COVID-19 Protocol
KB coaches wearing masks, during events and at the KB Office.
• Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all equipment per CDC and state guidelines at the conclusion of each event.
• Having the KB Office cleaned and disinfected daily.
• To encourage social distance between participants, KB coaches will arrive 20-30 minutes prior to the start of class. They will setup a visual display of social distancing. This could be colored hula hoops or cones. When you arrive, your coach will give directions. Please try to arrive at the start of the event (or no more than five minutes prior to the start). This will allow the coach enough time to ensure everything is setup appropriately.
• All classes for children ages 2-5 will require parent/adult participation. Our goal is to have parent/adults assist with social distancing between participants and have a partner to play with . Parents/adults who are participating are required to wear masks. Children age 2-5 are not required to wear a mask but we do encourage it. Classes for children age 6+ are required to wear a mask.
• KB coaches will have hand sanitizer for all participants and parent/adult to use when arriving to class and at the end. If you have your own, feel free to use as well.